We are proud to introduce the newest addition to our bioinformatics portfolio – CLC Genomics Cloud Engine
Are you interested in learning more about our EARLY ACCESS Program?
Contact Us Now
Reaping the benefits of cloud computing takes more than just moving servers and data online. Ensuring a secure solution and a smooth transition to the cloud is far from trivial, in particular if results are expected to be identical to an on-premise solution.
CLC Genomics Cloud Engine is designed to make enterprise NGS analysis in the Cloud possible for your business. It enables users to analyze NGS data where they are located at the speed they are being generated and at a competitive total cost of ownership.
For 16 years we’ve turned biologists into bioinformatics experts – with the QIAGEN Genomics Cloud Engine we are taking the risk out of moving bioinformatics to the cloud. Check out the White paper here.
CLC Genomics Cloud Engine at a glance:
- Launches your enterprise bioinformatics platforms into the cloud thanks to near-automatic rapid deployment. Within a week, you can have a completely deployed cloud environment fully capable of running analyses securely.
- Uses AWS cloud technology and runs in a secure, customer-owned VPC environment.
- Uses virtual private cloud (VPC) infrastructure to make the cloud a part of your on-site network.
- Scales to any storage size on demand. You use S3 storage and only pay for storage that is actually in use
- Scales to fit changes in sample production rate and analysis processing time within limits defined by you (using Amazon Auto Scaling).
- Job scheduling can be carried out, completely securely, from the internet.
- Comes with an easy-to-use command line interface to run CLC workflows.
- Allows the use of CLC Genomics Workbench software for result visualization and interpretation, and for easy workflow design and validation.
We’re also hosting a webinar on June 28 titled “Introduction to CLC Genomics Cloud Engine – Enterprise NGS Made Easy” in both European and U.S. time zones. Sign up now to learn more.