We are excited to share with you news of the new QIAGEN CLC Genomics version 22, which offers you many improvements and new features, including:
- Example workflows provided under the new Template Workflows area of the Toolbox
- Expanded range of tools for grouping and describing sequences in sequence lists
- Support for NGS data import from Amazon S3 and Illumina BaseSpace
- Import data generated by MGI/BGI systems
See our latest improvements page for information about all the updates in this CLC Genomics Workbench release.
See the latest improvements page for information about all the updates in this CLC Genomics Server release.
Plugins and Modules
Many plugins and modules have new features and improvements. Highlights include:
- Single-cell ATAC-seq and RNA velocity analysis in QIAGEN CLC Single Cell Analysis Module
- Fast long-read assembler for Oxford Nanopore and PacBio reads lets you assemble both small, circular bacterial genomes or large eukaryotic genomes with the Long Reads Support plugin (beta)
- Import RNA-seq expression data in matrix format with the Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) plugin – to help you quickly get from count data through differential analysis to data interpretation (requires a separate license to QIAGEN IPA)
- Support for methylation profiling with the Predict Methylation Profile (beta) tool in Biomedical Genomics Analysis plugin
Discover all QIAGEN CLC plugins here.
New Application Notes
Assembly and annotation of plastid genomes using QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench
RNA-seq analysis using long and short reads from pathogen-infected plant tissues
Improving structural annotation in complex genomes with QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench
A strategy for evaluating genomic assemblies in QIAGEN CLC Genomics Workbench
Discover additional application notes here.
Immune Repertoire Analysis using QIAseq Immune Repertoire panels
Analysis of Viral Hybrid Panel Data and Identification of Viral Integration Sites
Creating and using annotated sequences as microbial reference data
Explore additional tutorials here.
Learn more about the applications supported by our portfolio of QIAGEN CLC Genomics solutions, and request a consultation with one of our experts to help you find the right QIAGEN CLC toolset for your research goals.